Next week will be the official release/start of sales for the SS Brewing Technologies’ The Brew Bucket™!
We are fortunate enough to be an exclusive partner with SS Brewing Technologies and will be selling their products on our website. Any day now we will have a VERY limited Supply of these Brew Buckets which are sure to sell out very quickly. If you have not already done so, visit our Brew Bucket webpage and you can sign up to be notified when we release these buckets for sale. If these sell out before you are able to purchase one, don’t stress, we will be getting a larger shipment in with more before the end of the year. We will be emailing everyone who has signed up to be notified, so you will be the first to know when they are in stock!
We snapped a few photos of the bucket this week to show off a few features that you might not see/notice on the product page.
- Carrying Handles – The Brew Bucket™ has nice stainless steel handles on both side, which makes carrying a full batch of beer very easy. No more dealing with carrying a full/heavy glass carboy, we all know how scary that can be 😉
- Rotatable Racking Cane – The rotatable racking can that is built into the ball valve is a brand new design. This allows you to drain off as much beer as possible when transferring out of The Brew Bucket. Start with the racking cane in the upward position to ensure that you do not suck up any yeast that has settled below. Then when the level of the beer gets low enough, you can rotate the racking cane to a lower position to collect more beer and stop the rotation before sucking up any yeast.
- Measurement Marks – Inside of The Brew Bucket are markings every half-gallon between 4 and 6 gallons. I’m sure we have all struggled with trying to determine the 5 Gallon mark on a glass carboy 😉
- Spring Loaded Latches – The four latches that secure the lid onto the bucket are all spring-loaded. This provides a little tension and support to hold the lid in place while clamping it down.
- Airlock Hole in Lid – The Airlock hole in the lid is specifically set off to one side to allow for these Brew Buckets to be stacked on top of each other to save space.
- Double Padded Packaging – These Brew Buckets come in a nicely printed and designed box that is double thick to ensure safe travel.
These are just a few items that we wanted to mention that you may not see on the product page photos. outside of the obvious features like the conical coned shaped bottom.
Click here to go to The Brew Bucket Product Page and sign up to be notified when they are available for purchase!