If you’ve landed on this page, you’re likely looking for one of the posts listed below where we walk you through, step by step, how to design and build a custom reclaimed wood craft beer bar for your wedding or event.
Follow our 4 (soon to be 5) part series on how we designed, created and plumbed our reclaimed wood craft beer bar for a friends wedding.
If you have any questions regarding the setup, build, or the draft system, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Building a Craft Beer Bar for Weddings (Part 1)
- Building a Craft Beer Bar for Weddings: Designing and Framing (Part 2)
- Building a Craft Beer Bar for Weddings: Covering With Reclaimed Wood (Part 3)
- Building a Craft Beer Bar for Weddings: Installing the Draft System (Part 4)
- Building a Craft Beer Bar for Weddings: Additions, Upgrades and Afterthoughts (Part 5)
Did you build a bar for your wedding?
Send us your pictures! We’d love to see it and share it with others who have followed our posts and builds.
Need a craft beer bar for your wedding?
Rent the one we built! If you’re located in the Southern California area, you can rent our craft beer bar! Contact Good Obsessions to learn more.