April 15th… tax day… always a bummer and usually a mad scramble. Relax a little and checkout some of our favorite homebrewers on twitter. Nothing like getting a little extra homebrew talk in your twitter feed, right? If you don’t already follow these 10 users, check them out and add them to your list. Have any suggestions for people we may have missed? Don’t be shy, let us know in the comments below.
- @AlaHomebrewing – With the Alabama Homebrew Bill HB9 back on the Senate committee agenda, show your homebrew support and give this user a follow/retweet.
- @jeremyawilliams – Homebrewer, frequent tweeter and a good source for tech topics
- @adamjackson – Active twitter(er) from the East Coast. Shares brew pics & articles
- @douglasderda – This guys twitter background is a picture of Zymurgy – because he was featured. Also has a podcast, “Should I Drink That?”
- @emilyengdahl – Runs the site Oregon Beer Country – a must if you’re going on a beer tour in Oregon
- @StephWeber – Opening a brewery (@TwinLeafBeer), but we’ll still featuring her on our list.
- @offbrew – Local (to us) homebrewer, and all around good guy
- @andrewtheshaw – Posts some brewing pictures, but the real reason… He’s holding a large mug and has a great beard in his twitter profile pic.
- @TheBeerGoddess – Beer. Goddess. Nuff said.
- @coates – Another tech inspired beer lover to follow. Check him out.
Homebrewers on Twitter that we missed?
Have any other recommendations? We’ll be publishing a list every other week or so. If you think we missed someone, or if you want to be featured, send us a shout @KegOutlet.