Nitro coffee has recently become a huge craze. Though we’ve been helping small shops setup custom draft coffee systems for years, we finally decided to put together a short “how to” video for setting up a kegerator with a stout faucet for serving nitro coffee.
In the video, you’ll learn how to:
- Assemble the kegerator hardware
- Plumb the gas and beverage lines
- Mount the draft tower
- Install the stout faucet
- Connect the gas and liquid lines to the keg
- Type of gas to use for nitro coffee
- Pressure to use when serving nitro coffee
- How to pour with a stout faucet
Like our stuff? Subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up to date with our videos.
Check Out the Nitro Coffee Kegerator Video
Want to learn more about cold brew coffee and serving coffee on draft?
Check out our free ebook The Ultimate Guide to Cold Brew Coffee and Serving Coffee on Draft. From brewing small batches to large batches and from serving coffee over ice to nitro coffee using a stout faucet, this book has something for everyone!