The Perlick 525 series faucets have been a favorite draft beer faucet for breweries, bars and home brewers for many years, but not any more… The Perlick 525 Faucets have been discontinued and replaced with the Perlick 630 Faucet.
Perlick’s new 600 series of faucets builds on the high standards associated with the Perlick brand. The new 630SS faucet is made from 304 stainless steel. It’s forward sealing design is unique in both appearance and function. A revolutionary ball and floating front seal design prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle level doesn’t stick, and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. Fewer internal partsin the 630SS means better reliability.
- Stainless Steel construction (304 SS) – won’t pit or tarnish, will not taint the flavor of the beer, and is also suitable for wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour – no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior – smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean – may be cleaned in place
- Stamped modern style “P” in faucet vs. old style etched script “P”
CHECK OUT THE NEW PERLICK 630 FAUCET HERE